ted to continued growth and development, a successful clinical waste and hygiene company are seeking a Clinical Waste collector/Hygiene Service Driver
Title: Clinical Service Driver
Job Overview: The successful candidate will cover the Guildford area up to South London and the M3 Corridor down to Southampton. You will be competent in driving medium and long wheel based vans and have a clean licence.
You should be
- Physically fit
- Have good communication skills
- Presentable, reliable, responsible and trustworthy
- A professional attitude towards customers and work in general
- Full clean UK driving licence – with suitable driving experience
- Experience of multi-drop/collections (desirable – ADR training provided)
Package: £18,000-£20,000, company uniform and phone, as well as a van for use during hours of business.
Location: Guildford area up to South London and the M3 Corridor down to Southampton
Previous Job Titles: Courier/Multi drop driver/clinical waste driver
ROLE: Clinical Service Driver
This is a new position due to the growth and development of the company.
As a Clinical Service Driver you will be responsible for driving a medium to long wheel based -sized van servicing Dentists, tattooist and service washroom equipment such as ladies’ sanitary bins, air fresheners, vending machines and nappy bins.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Working alone to ensure highest standard of work is achieved
- Accurate completion of consignment notes
- Responsibility for segregating of waste and correct disposal of waste
- Installing, servicing, and maintaining washroom products
- Conducting work in a professional and efficient manner
You must have driving experience gained either as a multi drop driver, courier or clinical driver
Preferably with ADR class 6 although training will be provided
For insurance purposes successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check (formally CRB)
If you choose to apply, please tell them that you found this on the Clinical Waste Discussion Forum, and Good Luck!