A valuable Sharps and Overdose Awareness training session coming up, Manchester on 22 July. And it’s free!
About this Event
- What is a sharp and what injuries can they cause?
- The risks associated with a sharp injury
- Basic procedure to deal with a sharp injury
- How to handle/ dispose of a sharp
- Overdose awareness (including awareness of Spice)
- What to do in an overdose situation.
Date And Time
Mon, 22 July 2019, 14:00 – 15:30 BST
CityCo & Manchester BID, 22 Lloyd Street, Manchester M2 5WA
This should be invaluable for all of those non-healthcare individuals who may be exposed to a risk of sharps injury such as caretakers, street cleaners, waste and recycling teams, hotel and gym staff etc