Grundon are seeking a clinical waste sales executive with at least two years’ sales experience, ideally in field sales (with proven ability to successfully cold call), who is keen to hit the ground running
This is “a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Waste Sales Executive at the Knowl Hill site near Maidenhead, Berkshire. You’ll receive a competitive salary, commission and Company car (a full UK driving licence is essential for this role) plus attractive benefits, including:
- Discretionary bonus, payable annually and dependent on Company performance and profits.
- Pension scheme – auto-enrolment on your first day of employment. You contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less than this due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this. As a member of the scheme, from day one you’ll also receive life assurance cover to the value of two times your annual pensionable salary.
- Option to purchase additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Health Cash Plan to help you manage the cost of your everyday healthcare.
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential and accessible 24/7.
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at participating gyms.
The Clinical Waste Sales Executive role
You’ll join a small, motivated team that provides clinical, pharmaceutical and bio-research waste collection and disposal services for customers such as hospitals, pharmaceutical and research companies, unis, doctors and dentists.
Your job will involve researching and developing new opportunities, plus managing existing clinical contracts, to ensure maximum profitability and customer satisfaction.
What are the working hours?
This is a full-time job and your hours will be 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
What they are looking for in a Clinical Waste Sales Executive
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales, ideally field sales, and it would be great if you have waste industry experience too
- Aconfident communicator, presenter and negotiator – necessary attributes as you look for creative ways to develop the clinical waste sales business
- Self-motivation and drive to build your sales pipeline
- You will be adept at managing your time – meeting deadlines and customer expectation are of paramount importance in this role
For applications, click here
If you choose to apply, tell them that you saw this on the Clinical Waste Discussion Forum, and GOOD LUCK!