Part Time Clinical Waste Driver to work for a Bloxwich based client.
Hours: Part time Permanent , 3 days per week, days varying Mon-Fri, hours varying between 5am-5pm
Job Description & Duties:
Duties will predominantly include collecting bags of clinical waste mainly from nursing homes. Also some occasional servicing of washroom facilities which may include ladies sanitary units, air freshener units, roller towels and soap dispensers etc. may be required as well as servicing of water cooler units, dust mats and some deliveries of hygiene products and may be required as well as servicing of water cooler units. Our clients vary from nursing homes, doctor’s surgeries, schools and nurseries mainly covering the Midlands and some surrounding areas.
* Full clean driving licence
* Minimum age 25 for insurance purposes
* Must be physically fit and strong as this is a manual job which includes continuous heavy lifting and many customers may also have flights of stairs
* Confident with use of Tablet / Ipad
* Pleasant and friendly manner
* Reliable, adaptable and flexible to work fluctuating hours
* Previous experience not essential but advantageous
Due to the nature of our clients, the successful applicant will be DBS checked.
Starting salary: £7.50 per hour + monthly bonus
More details and to apply, Click here
If you choose to apply, please tell them you saw this on the Clinical Waste Discussion Forum, and GOOD LUCK!