- The market leader for Clinical Waste Management in the UK.
- Join this non-corporate company and enjoy huge scope / prospects for development.
- Your consultative approach to medical sales will be richly rewarded.
Job Ref: 1601-14
- North East
- North West / North Wales
- West Midlands
For this role you should have previous experience of selling clinical waste or sharps disposal products. Any similar backgrounds or experience of selling to the same customer base may also be considered.
- The Area Sales Manager shall be responsible for representing the company’s interests across the territory and for driving through growth of the business across that territory.
- The geographic region will typically include some hospitals where the company has an existing relationship for one or more of its products and some hospitals which currently do not buy from the company.
- The primary objective for the Area Sales Manager will be to grow revenue and margin from the territory by increasing the penetration of products and services into existing accounts and generating new business.
- You will also be responsible for selling to third party companies and also expanding the areas the products can be sold into.
Clinical Waste Management and Sharps Disposal.
If you apply, please do mention that you found this on the Clinical Waste Discussion Forum
And GOOD LUCK!