The Clinical Waste Discussion Forum offers a focal point for the dissemination of information pertaining to any aspect of clinical waste management, a soapbox from which to share views and opinion, and a place to exchange practical knowledge and promote best practice. Post news items, discuss policy, ask a question of others, or offer an answer based upon your own knowledge and experience.
The Forum is free, independent, non-commercial and non-political. It is open to anyone interested in, involved with or affected by the management of clinical waste and other healthcare wastes, from generation to end-disposal. We hope to provide an interface between producers of clinical wastes, individuals, nursing and other special interest groups, other healthcare staff, equipment manufacturers, waste management companies, representatives of government and government agencies, and all others with an interest in these areas.
- Clinical Waste Discussion Forum (current live Forum including RSS feeds)
- Clinical Waste Discussion Forum Archive 3 (09 December 2009 to 31 August 2010)
- Clinical Waste Discussion Forum Archive 2 (25 August 2008 to 05 December 2009)
- Clinical Waste Discussion Forum Archive 1 (26 September 2006 to 25 August 2008)
Please be aware that some links in older and archived Forum posts may now be inaccessible – although each link is checked for accuracy at the time of posting we have no control over remote sites and individual linked pages may have been modified or removed.
- Register to post your own message on the Clinical Waste Discussion Forum
- If you would like to suggest a discussion topic, a theme or thread, or have any other comments or suggestions, please contact the Forum Moderator
- View and download Clinical Waste Discussion Forum Newsletters from the archive
you and your professional advisers or any regulatory body