If you have at least two years’ sales experience, ideally in field sales (you have proven ability to successfully cold call), and are keen to get stuck into a rewarding and fascinating new job in a fast-growing business, then read on.
You’ll join a small, motivated team that provides clinical, pharmaceutical and bio-research waste collection and disposal services for customers such as hospitals, pharmaceutical and research companies, unis, doctors and dentists. Your job will involve researching and developing new opportunities, plus managing existing clinical contracts, to ensure maximum profitability and customer satisfaction.
It’s a fast-paced environment where meeting deadlines and customer expectation are of paramount importance, so you must be adept at managing your time. You’re also a confident communicator, presenter and negotiator – necessary attributes as you look for creative ways to develop the clinical waste sales business.
Knowl Hill, SE England
What are the working hours?
This is a full-time job and your hours will be 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
What are the benefits and perks?
You’ll receive a competitive salary, commission and Company car (a full UK driving licence is essential for this role) plus attractive benefits, including:
- A discretionary bonus which is payable annually and dependent on Company performance and profits.
- Pension scheme – auto-enrolment on your first day of employment. You contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less than this due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this. As a member of the scheme, from day one you’ll also receive life assurance cover to the value of two times your annual pensionable salary.
- Option to purchase additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Health Cash Plan to help you manage the cost of your everyday healthcare, such as dentist and optician (you pay a small monthly premium)
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential and accessible 24/7.
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme that covers everything from cinema and leisure attractions to fashion purchases and food shopping.
- Discounted gym membership at participating gyms.
If you are interested, follow this link.
If you do contact Grundon, please do tell that that you saw this on the Clinical Waste Discussion Forum and GOOD LUCK.